Old 04-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Marley - Yorkshire Terrier Male - Sinking Spring, PA

Marley's Web Page

Species: Dog
Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie
Learn more about the Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie.
Sex: Male (neutered)
Current Size: 13 Pounds
General Potential Size: Small
Current Age: 3 Years (best estimate)
Activity Level: Highly Active
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor Only
Good with People: Friendly
Good for Inexperienced Caregivers: No
Good with Dogs: Yes
Good with Cats: Yes
Description:
Marley! A bunch of fun in a Yorkie body. Hi everyone, my name is Marley. Not the bad boy Marley, but like the Marlboro man. I am long...lean...and very handsome. And, I even have a tattoo! I came to rescue because my old family didn't take the time, to train me or show me who was the boss. My new foster mommy set me straight, and I am now a good boy. I am housetrained, I will go to the door, and I also know how to use a doggy door too. I am not only handsome, but smart too! I am a little bigger than most yorkies I know, but sometimes, bigger really is better. I am still small enough to cuddle, and oh boy! do I ever love that!! I have learned the command "off" and I am doing pretty well with "sit", "down", and "come" on a leash. I have a pink teddy bear that I love, yes I did say pink, I am very confident in my masculinity. I am very friendly with other dogs, cats, and I don't even mind well mannered kids. I do need a new mommy or daddy that is experienced, just to keep me reminded who is the "boss". Won't you please let me come and live with you? I am only 3 years old, and I love to go for walks, I am still learning to walk nicely, but I am doing pretty well with a halty.
http://www.petadoptiontracker.org/pet?1368548&a=&h= Save A Yorkie Rescue, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) qualified non-profit organization operating on donations from Yorkie lovers who care. Please help by donating your tax deductible donations.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA165.13538125-1-pn.jpg (12.0 KB, 17 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!