View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Thumbs up Spay Now! Clinic - Eastern Shore, Maryland

Just in case anyone is in the area or close by, I wanted to give this place a really good rating!

Home
Ste 101
125 Pullman Crossing Rd, Grasonville, MD 21638
(410) 827-6464

I was a little worried at first to take Jackson to a clinic. It made me extra nervous to put him under. All the vets around this area quoted me between $280-$350 for a neuter and while I could have afforded it, I'd prefer to save some money if the job was going to be done exactly the same. I am a college student and don't have a ton of money!

This place, Spay Now, was $65 for a male dog under 20 pounds to be neutered. I visited the clinic and it was very clean, everyone was extremely nice and knowledgeable, they tolerated ALL my questions! LOL. I also called the local animal shelter where I visit and they use this clinic for their rescues and had nothing but nice things to say about Spay Now. So after all the research, I decided he would be fine. THEN, I got scared because the receptionist told me Rabies was required so since he was 6mo. old, they needed to give it to him while he was under. I was really not for that, considering he had a reaction to Lepto and what if God forbid, something would have happened? The receptionist said he'd be fine but I was not comfortable with it. Well... the vet opted NOT to give him rabies vacinne and agreed with me! So, in 2 weeks, I will bring him back there and she requested that we pre-medicate him!

Overall, I was VERY pleased with their services! They took great care of my dog and the other animals in there
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!