Thread: Bumble Ball!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
mommy2bella
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Bumble Ball!

So I went to petsmart yesterday and was just browsing around and I found this "bumble ball" in the 50% off bin. It was hard plastic with little rubber feet all over it in different colors. I was very confused, that is until I found the button! You turn it on and it shakes! I had to buy this because it made the just made me crack up right then and there! So I bought it and took it home, ever so excited. I put it in the floor and turned it on.....Skeeter and Bella had a fit! I was so sad because they acted scared of it. So I hid it so they couldn't see it so they wouldn't be scared and got some of their old toys to play with. The next thing I know, they are trying to get the bumble ball from behind the pillow! So I take it out, turn it on....and they played with that thing for at least an hour! It bounces all around and they bark at it and bite it and run around it. It is total comedy! I was so upset that they didn't like it, but after I hid it, they wanted it!

Goofy babies! So If you have a hyper one, I would totally suggest a Bumble Ball! Its a hoot!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!