Thread: Juicy Carrier
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I love the look, the extra compartment on the outside, and it is great with the top a little open for Ben to poke his head out, but I think it could use an extra air screen. But, only having one is a good advantage for when it is cold, rainy, or windy. So, there is a good side to the only negative I could find. Since he likes to poke his head out and feel non-trapped anyway, it works for us. I haven't got to use it too much yet, because I don't really take the pooches that many places with me. We are all homebodies here . I really like it cause it makes people laugh that this ol' grandma has a Juicy carrier with this beautiful little Yorkie it it .... and .... I just got him a Juicy T-shirt (the black one with a crown in jewels and Juicy written on it) to match! Woo woo!

Maybe I'm trying to spoil him and cheer him and myself up after losing Sadie, IDK, but sometimes a little something extra just for fun is a good thing.

Forgot to mention -- Ben is 4.5 pounds and fits fine along with a minkie for extra comfort.

Last edited by FlDebra; 04-27-2009 at 09:40 PM.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!