View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #56
teddyruxpin
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default To the mean people regarding Teddy

I wanted to clarify a few things, I did not buy my puppy from a pet store or puppy mill, I bought him from a small local breeder with a good reputation.
Financially related, I bought Teddy when I was still working making good money. I lost my job 1 week after getting him.Please remember I have already paid $1100.00 towards the bill.
I have a puppy plan at the vet and was looking into pet insurance.
I used up my savings, I decided not to go back to work until the end of the summer so that I could save money and also spend time with my puppy and my 5 y/o daughter so that I wouldnt have to pay daycare.

Why do you jump to judge me and make me trash without knowing anything about me or have the common courtesy to ask.
Part of the reason I asked for help in the first place is that I have spent the last 10 years volunteering with animal shelter and rescue groups, I have fostered many animals. I donate time, money (if I have it) and material things to any animal group who needs it.
I did not see anything wrong with asking for a little help and advise.

To those who supported me, even without knowing me and put the mean people in their place, Thank you keep in mind that Karma will resolve this situation, and no I am not scared off that easily. There are mean and judmental people everywhere you just have to look past them and move on to the good people trying to help.
teddyruxpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!