View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
kcchevalier3
Yorkie Yakker

I have the same problem too!! If my boyfriend is over watching her and he leaves, she doesn't bark or do anything like that..but when I leave..OH BOOYY, my Bella goes crazy! I used to have her in the kitchen too until she started to chew up my baseboards! I also live in an apt complex, so I knew it was time for her to stop doing that. I bought a huge gated pen, that actually fits in my kitchen, and I put her in there now..she has SO much space, but she can't get near the walls or baseboards...

I have tried leaving for 5 secs and coming back then 10 secs, etc...doesn't seem to work yet...I'll definitely keep trying.

and when I'm coming back from the parking garage at my complex, I open the main door to the complex, and I can hear her down the hall. Not as loud..maybe a bark every 5 secs, but still...I could be gone for 4 hours, and I just wonder how long she has been doing that. I always think about my neighbors too!

Any other suggestions would be so helpful! I will also try the getting ready to go out part, but not going anywhere and see if she gets calm..I have noticed when I get ready to leave, she starts to run around a little more, and starring at me..so I know she knows..I give her a treat and toys too..we'll see!! Good luck to everyone else having this problem!!
kcchevalier3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!