View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
rsmith0803
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Some people enrage me

So, I went and picked up Yoda yesterday from the vet and he was like a brand new pup! He was wonderful running, playin, and even barking to get attention. Everything was great! We woke up at 5 this morning and he was fine and ate a lil bit, went potty and right back to bed. 8:30 this morning, he was nearly gone again, just absolutely lifeless. I had to call the vet at home and he met me at the office and admitted him again. I called the dreaded store where I got him, which I will give them kudos cuz they paid the first bill. I told them I had a bill from yesterday and now I will have another for him being admitted. He was rescued from a mill and came to me with parvo and we go through this nightmare every other day!! So, get this one..................she says instead of me paying all these bills I will just give you another yorkie that we have and you can do as you please with him! Are these people KIDDING me?!? I have 1 sick yorkie, and they want to pawn another one off on me cuz they know I can't resist to take care of them! I just don't know what I am going to do!
On a lighter note, I went to a bookstore today and bought YORKSHIRE TERRIERS for DUMMIES. It was to funny for me to resist but really is informative!
rsmith0803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!