View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 02:11 PM   #5
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default foster pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonandhallie
Oh My! You should watch out for falling in love

Besides that, why only 3 months? I would ask her that also if there is a possibility it would be longer, is there a contract stating she will be back for him? I know these sound pessimistic but this sounds like an odd situation to me. Also, how will you be able to contact her should he need vet visits, etc. Is she giving you a 3 month supply of items he will need, or leaving you with money?

Also, the bathroom is a good idea, lots of people do that for safety reasons. It sounds like you would be the perfect foster mom for him! Your apartment allows pets right?

Good Luck and keep us posted
I see posts about leaving our babies in the bathroom all the time. A word of warning: If you use hair care products, spray and etc and spray perfume, your dog is at risk for asthma when shut in there on a regular daily basis. I had this happen to a chi that I had several years ago. The vet actually wrote on her paper that it was due to being left in the bathroom with toxic agents for long periods every day. Every spray of hairspray or perfume you use lingers in the air long after you are gone and with the door shut, even longer. We actually left her in there while we were both at work all day. I have wanted to post this warning every time I see your posts but just had to today. Something to think about.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!