View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Shade I'm to sexy for my shirt...

Sorry, but that's the song that comes to my mind as I watch Yogi strutting around here today sporting his new hair cut. I bit the bullet yesterday and took him in, he has the most beautiful hair and I really didn't want to cut it off, but it just gets too darn hot here for daily walks and he will be miserable otherwise.

When I made the appointment I told Lisa she better schedule a little extra time for him as he had a ton of hair. I think she must have thought, "Yeah, right, how much hair can a 9 month old Yorkie have?" She laughed when she saw him and said I was right, he had a ton of hair. As she was brushing him out before she started she asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this as he had perfect Yorkie hair. I nearly chickened out, but I said, "No, he will get heat stroke this summer during our walks, it's got to come off." Long story short, he looks great and although I had her leave it a little longer then he'll probably really need come June/July he looks marvelous and hopefully it won't hurt so bad the next time we have to go.

Funny side story, when she was taking him back for his bath, she said they had his brother and sister there for grooming. So I went back with her and saw Chewie and Bella who are actually Gracie Ruth's litter mates. I hadn't seen them since G's 1st Birthday party in Jan. Their Momma had dropped them off earlier. Then while Lisa was doing Yogi, the girl from his litter, Pepper, came in for her hair cut. It was like a mini family reunion, only the kids weren't having so much fun. All six of the pups and the mom and dad get their hair done at the same groomers. We were laughing and telling Lisa we should just rent out her shop for a couple of hours each month and she could do the whole family at once.

Before:
I'm to sexy for my shirt...-before.jpg I'm to sexy for my shirt...-before2.jpg

After:
I'm to sexy for my shirt...-after.jpg I'm to sexy for my shirt...-after2.jpg

Lisa does an amazing job...we just love our groomer!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!