View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 01:37 PM   #4
_jenn
Yorkie Yakker

Well I have to talk to my roommate. It's a weird situation because she has a cat that can roam the house (I'm NOT a cat person ... so I usually keep my door closed). I figure a small dog won't matter (especially if I keep my room closed off), but I was going to ask her first if I could keep the pup there for a few months. The cat is also really loud sometimes, this is a dumb question ... but how loud are Yorkies? I hear they don't bark very much ... (compared to other dogs) but I'm sure its also something to consider regardless of where I decide to keep the dog (apt or boyfriend's place).
Yeah I should ask about the food/vet/etc. and see if we are going to do a contract for the care. That's a great suggestion... thank you. I haven't called her back yet because I knew that I would probably say YES no matter what the situation was. I need to know the right questions to ask before I fall in love with the IDEA of having a Yorkie. I am just lucky I got away from the Yorkie at the pet store ... I don't know how I managed that! I never knew I had such restraint!!
_jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!