View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #14
Princes mom
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeselover8481 View Post
According to dogfoodanalysis, Blue Buffalo isn't that great. I'm trying to change Rosie's dog food, but this little brat wont eat the stuff that's good for her She finally seem to like Evenger's, but the site said it's not ethoxyquin-free ingredients. What the heck is that and why is it bad for dogs? Do you think I shouldn't buy this food since that's the only thing I'm seeing wrong with it? Trying to find a 5 star or higher food that Rosie likes with low enough protien shouldn't be this hard.
Can you copy and paste, or post the link that says Blue Buffalo isn't that great? I can't seem to find it. Prince has been eating Blue Buff and Solid Gold for at least a year. I've emailed both companies to ask if they use ethoxyquin, BHA or the other one...I forgot the name. Anyway, I'm waiting to hear back from them.
I was planning to switch from Blue Buff anyway because Price will not eat the life source bits, which contains most of the healthy ingrediants. Blue Buff said the the black bits sets Blue Buff apart from the other permium dry foods, but if your dog won't eat them...
Is Solid Gold Wee Bits ok?
It pays to read the fine print...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!