View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
mblab
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Fresh Start, TAKE 2: FL Meet-Up?

Hi everyone!

Things have gotten a bit out of hand ... I want to try this over again, give us all a fresh start and see if we can't make this happen, without any stress, confusion, or frustration. In the end, if a meet-up is able to happen it should be FUN!

We had decided previously that Tampa is a good in-between point for us to meet. (If you feel differently please feel free to make another suggestion!) Again, once the area/city of Tampa was decided as the meet-up location we decided Saturday, June 13th was a good day for us all to meet.

Depending on what takes place we may decide on setting up a minimal fee just to cover food costs. We may also do a mini gift exchange between those that go to the meet-up so that all doggies would go home with something. Again, both of these are just possibilities that are dependent on if the meet-up takes place and what we decide to do there!

So, are you interested in a meet-up on June 13th in Tampa, Florida?

WHAT: Florida YT meet-up
WHEN: Saturday, June 13th (specific time TBA)
WHERE: Tampa, FL (specific location TBA)
WHO: You tell me, are you interested?

So if you're interested in meeting all these lovely YT'ers in your area, having a fun day, and having your little one play with other Yorkies this is the place for you to be!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!