View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 05:41 AM   #14
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post
I could be patient but why wait...LOL

How are we notified about our secret buddy? I'm guessing by private message but will it give the address then or just the name?

I'm just wondering if all the info comes in the first pm or if we get another pm closer to the mail-out date...

Also, does everyone try to wait until a certain time close to the date or does everyone just sorta do it "whenever" during the month?

I have never in my life mailed anything international and I've read about declaring it as a gift and such but (I'm thinking about the deadlines I see for soldiers around Christmastime) wouldn't you have to send an international shipment really soon for an international buddy to get their package on time?

What a run-on sentence...eek!

Marci did a fantastic job answering your questions, I just wanted to add that if you wind up getting one of our members from "Way Up Yonder" or "Way Down South" or "Across the Big Pond" and if you have questions about sending the international package, I will be glad to help. I send them out quite frequently, and have might have a quick answer to questions.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!