View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugz4all4 View Post

Yes, canidae is made at the diamond plant along with taste of the wild and chicken soup (im sure there is more). I fed canidae dry a few years ago and it made my dogs loose massive amounts of hair and it made them itchy, so I took them off it. I hadnt tried the canned. Seeing that thier formula had "changed" I asked for some free samples not long after I got Tucker and when I gave him a few piece's (and my other dogs too) Im talking like 5 pieces to see if they liked it and all of them ended up with the runs. So I didnt try anymore. They seem to be changing thier foods around alot. I Have seen on here where a few are feeding canidae but I dont no if it they were feeding the canned or not.
Ugh, Im sorry that is a lot of rambling.. lol.. anyways I hope that it was only a one time occurance.
I checked the can I have. I don't see where is says it made at the diamond plant. How could I find out....I didn't see the word "diamond" on their anywhere...MY GOD! I have been feeding them this for 3 yrs now!!! I feel horrible!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!