View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
nlappegard
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default ill puppy

I agree this puppie should have never left his siblings or his mother until he was at least 11 or 12wks old as far as him gobbling down his food i think thats why he is vomiting why don't you just leave the food down for him all the time so he can free feed then he won't do this if he has food avalalbe all the time. A far as the sniffing goes he may be getting a cold if he starts coughing morning and night he has kennel cough and that is really difficult to get rid of the only cure for that is the nibulizer treatment which is 1cc of 100 ml. genamicin, 2cc's of Tyland 50 2cc's of Salene solution and 1/4 cc of the DMSO liquid then you put all this in a nibulizer cup tape the one end of the mouth piece put the other end in the front square of a carrier put him in the carrier and cover it up and let the nibulizer run until it's all gone then you would give him 1/2 cc of the genamicin ounce a day and you would do this for 5 days and it's gone this is the only thing that works for this i bought 2 dogs from Brazil and both of them came coughing a couple of years ago and i spent thousands of dollars trying to get rid of this they did all kinds of test and i even took them to the university of Minnesota and they gave me medicine that didn't work to so this one breeder who i know that has been breeding dogs for 50 yrs told me to use this and it worked right away and it never came back
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!