View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
RomeysMommy
Yorkie Talker

Love My Sick Romey :(

Well for starters I think I have the most hyper dog in the world lol when I get home from work it takes me about 15mins to calm him now from excitment.

I get home on Wednesday wanting for Romey to greet me and nothing so I start callin out his name knowin he would run out from where he was to attack me with kisses and still nothing I started to get nervous thinkin my bf might have not noticed he ran out when he opened the door so i start lookin for him and he is laid in the closet in a lil ball so i grab him and he was so limp and he was just so weak I called the vet and of course they were closed so I was up with him all night he wouldnt eat or drink the next morning he was throwin up everywhere so I called the vet and told them I needed and emergenct visit they took xrays he has something stuck in his intestines and he was very dyhydrated so they gave him and IV for fluids and meds he was very sluggish when we got home but thank god this morning he was back to his playful self! I was sooo scared!
RomeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!