View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 08:33 AM   #11
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
Sorry I haven't gotten this on sooner, but I just got a picture of Scruffy and thought I better post an update. I have not had much spare time lately and missed so much on here, including poor little Bitsy being burned during her spaying surgery. I felt so sad to read that...poor little sweetheart!

Scruffy has recovered and is a happy little guy that doesn't sit still for long! His hair grew in really dark around the areas of the burns and where the burns were the deepest, it did not grow back and he is badly scarred, but his hair has grown longer and covers up those spots. Before this happened, he was the same color over his whole body.

The vet that did this to Scruffy and at least 6 other dogs, got by with barely a slap on the wrist. If I remember correctly, it was a 6 month probation and she could still practice under supervision. I still can't believe she could get by so easy. As far as I'm concerned, she should have had her butt booted out the door for good!

I am so glad that Scruffy recovered, but his changes in appearance are a constant reminder to what the poor little guy went through. Bless his heart...and Bitsy's too!!!

He looks great. Poor little guy. I love his new color. Is your baby doing well? Please continue to keep us posted.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!