View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #4
rosegems7
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineE View Post
Is he having diahrea too? This could be something serious. He could get dehydrated. With he sniffling, I would check to see if his shots are up to date. I got a 12 week old puppy recently the had just had the first set of shots, a few days before I got her, and she had only been wormed then that one time too.
Thanks for replaying. He has had all his shots and was dewormed when I got him. 2 weeks ago (tommorow).. I feed him 3 times a day and sometimes overnight if I notice that he hasn't been nibbling on his lil euko pebbles. He gets his anti-biotics, n something else twice a day (morning and night). I also give him nutri-cal about 2-3x a day. I've just been noticing that he wants 2 eat everything in the bowl once I put it down. The sniffles started sometime yesterday. Nothing is leaking from his nose. Just seems a lil wetter than usual (as of this morning). Its kind of freaking me out. Oh yes, he's been hic-cuping the past two days directly after he indulges on his food. It just seems 2 me he's eating wayyy to fast and not breathing in between. Any suggestions??
rosegems7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!