View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
BubblPopElectrc
Kyle Plus 3
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartygirl View Post
I have This: Automatic Dog Waterer: Deluxe Fresh Flow Pet Fountain at Drs. Foster & Smith

I have to clean it twice a week since the yorkies have dirty beards that get in the water! But if you keep it where only your cat can get to it I'd imagine you would clean it less. It has a charcoal filter and comes apart very easily to clean. I like the look of the black one but you can find a small version of the fountain in white at petsmart for less. And the replacement filters are sold there too!

I like this one because there is no noise, the other fountains that have a waterfall are a little more loud (the noise might be therapeutic for your kitty!). I keep mine in my bedroom so I remember to clean it often and know when the water is getting low.

Also the deluxe fresh flow has an adjustable flow fast/slow and the regular does not. I like to be able to adjust it if I need to, I don't know why I just do! OCD! The Deluxe is about $10 more. I have had both the regular and deluxe for over 2 years now going strong.

Hope this helps Kyle
That's the one I saw at Walmart. I'm glad to hear you like it. I think I may get this one. Thank you!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!