View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:04 AM   #7
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolasmom1211 View Post
I personally had experience with them. I bought my little girl from them 1 year ago. I could go into a long medical history or you can check my past posts. To make a long story very short - my very precious Lola is 6 weeks post surgery from University of TN where Dr. Tobias repaired her liver shunt and also diagnosed her with luxating patella in both back knees. We have and will continue to do whatever is necessary for our baby girl to be comfortable, healthy and happy, but what these people are doing is a shame. We contacted them and let them know what had happend with Lola - we got no response. We love Lola and feel very fortunate that we were able to help her - I would NEVER, EVER, EVER recommend buying from these people.
Thank you for your post...unfortunately I knew I could not be the only one out here who had a bad experience with them. When you google their name only a few posts came up with negative comments and they were from YT. I really want to get it out there about this PUPPY BROKER. The breeder was out of Arkansas and she had some negative comments under her name, she had sold to a pet shop. SO BEWARE!!! It was over a year ago when I got my puppy from them but I have been watching their page and how quickly these pups come and go. She sells some of the pups for 400.00. Thats probably the really large or sick ones. Sick!
PamBellaJagShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!