View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:27 AM   #40
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Here is what I have been doing........Late last night I was really thinking about how to get a good petition together as suggested by nancy1999 and Manolo'smom. I did a search right here on YT and found a post from Yorkiesmiles

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...peaks-out.html

It listed all of the contact emails for people involved with the Petland protests that are going on all over the country~so I emailed them all Believe it or not even they were not aware this was going on! But they are NOW

An online petition is being put together by a member of HSUS and as soon as it is up and ready I will let everyone know. In the mean time if you have not already done so please send an email to the Make a Wish Foundation regarding Petland and their association to puppymills.

Finally, I would like to stress AGAIN my intent is not to cause problems to MaW or deny a child their wish. I fully intend to do whatever is in my power to enlighten MaW of the facts surrounding Petland. Like Nancy said earlier, there is no reason to accept dirty "money" puppymill dogs from Petland~they could purchase from reputable breeders to fulfull a child's wish! This association is what bothers me and how Make a Wish is being douped into believing that Petland is doing a great thing for these kids. This is the website that the petition will most likely be placed but for now you can go and check it out. Puppy Mill Dogs Voice - HOME
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!