View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamBellaJagShy View Post

The first time she got sick it was on the way home from the breeder and the second time was the next day when she was going to the vet, she was in my a crate. So I'm not sure what to do....
That's like Jackson. The first time Jackson got sick was when I was holding him in the car after I picked him up from the breeder @ 9 weeks old. He threw up all over me! That was the only time he literally got sick. I started putting him in his crate when riding in cars but that just made him whine, cry, bark and shake and I couldn't take it anymore, so I bought a harness and a little buckle that goes into the seatbelt and he's absolutely fine in cars now MOST of the time. He loves sticking his nose out of the crack of the window and just chillin'.

Your pups still young and I think it also comes with age. Keep them used to the car. Take them for short rides every single day to get them used to the feeling. Make sure everytime they go into the car, they are going somewhere FUN and somewhere good. So they will learn car = fun!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!