View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
YorkieLove77
YT Addict

Hi Vivian!

I believe we've communicated on YT before...I used to live in Southfield. I'm actually from Sterling Heights (not too far from you!) but moved to Southfield when I moved in with my then BF. Glad to be back on the "east side" lol!

JoJo is actually 7.5 months old now, and he's 6.9lbs. Thanks for the info about cleaning the dishes, I'll be sure to remember that. As far as kibble, I tried the EVO brand, as well as others, but he's so picky. He didn't like any of the ones I tried, so I ended up going back to Blue Buffalo and luckily he seems to be doing OK with it now. I just really wanted him to have a high-quality food, but I guess I can't force him to eat something he doesn't like.

I'm gonna try doing what was suggested...feeding him raw for breakfast/lunch, and then leaving out some kibble for dinner and see how it works out. Right now he eats between 1/2 cup - 2/3 cup of kibble per day, give or take, depending on his appetite. So I'm sure it'll be a bit of trial and error in the beginning to see how much he'll actually eat for dinner after eating the raw.
YorkieLove77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!