Thread: colors and coat
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 03:01 PM   #6
lilbumbleybees
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbie
No way Jose...this tropiclean is really good? I went to a pet shop when i ran out of Mojo's shampoo (usually i don;t even go into a petshop...but it was an emergency:/) and that is what the guy recommended me...i thought he was just being a "salesman" since he wanted me to leave Mojo there to get groomed and that was the product he used...good too know he wasn;t trying to trick me..heheh

I never had a problem with Mojos conditioner, but of course, you have to shop around, just like it happens to us people, some products have a better result than others...
Yes way! I have to admit I work in a grooming shop. We were using this stuff by Natural Groomer calling Vitasilk. It worked great, but it was almost TOO much for a yorkie's coat. At least for Bounce's coat. We got a sample of the Tropiclean in and I told the other girl I work with, "Just order some of this stuff, I'm taking this sample gallon HOME!" haha I loved it! I've been using it for months now. I really really love their Oatmeal shampoo as well (I think it's also under the Oxy-Med name). But yes, it really is great stuff. Especially in this cold winter weather when their skin tends to get drier than usual. It works wonders for Bounce's skin.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!