View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
have you had a personal experience with this person other than just "watched" her?
Unfortunately Yes!!!!! I bought and sold a male. I have been to her house...I had the pup for about 3 months. When I got him he was underweight and bad teeth, and ear mites. She brought out several different puppies for me to look at. All different DOB, all out of state breeders and NOT one Dam or Sire on site. She get pups about once a month and sells the out of the Houston chronicle. It was difficult because we got attached to Jag. Thus I learned an expensive and painful lesson. He got to be quite large and was not what I was looking for at all. I sold him to an older couple fixed and now he is a lap dog enjoying the good life. I learned from that experience you get what you pay for. I also learned to examine breeders very closely. My breeder now if wonderful. Her website is gotyorkies.com I have been talking with her for about 8 months, she is very knowledgable and has beautiful yorkies with excellant lines.I hope others learn from my ignorance, That is why I'm on YT. I want to learn everything I can in order to be the best Yorkie MOM ever.
PamBellaJagShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!