View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
FxE
Yorkie Yakker

Default Omg..please help!

I'm worried about Nicco! I've never had a dog before and I've had him for almost 4 months now so I'm not too sure how to react to problems like this. Well for one, he's been hacking a LOT. I asked the vet about it and he said that it's most likely reversed sneezing and not collapsed trachea (sp?). It sounds to me like he is trying to cough something up from his throat but nothing ever comes out...
Also, Nicco has had all of his shots up to date and just recieved his last one (the puppy shots) a week and a half ago. Since i've been taking him to the vet, i've also been giving him de-worming pills. Today, i was walking to the living room and noticed a little brown thing on the floor right next to where he was sitting. I went to pick it up and it was a little sticky brown worm!!!! It was all curled up and disgusting and really sticky..probably the size of half a dime while curled up. I didn't see it coming out of Nicco and it wasn't in his poop BUT where else could it have came from?? Now i'm worried and don't know what to do!! I'm going to call the vet tmrw but is there anything you guys think it could be/what can I do?
Please help!!
FxE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!