View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Biewer puppy Boomer is looking for his forever home.

1. Your name - Teri

2. Your city, state: Central Illinois

3. Your phone number: 217-428-9866

4. Your email address: justanormalgirl@comcast.net

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: All About Me, Andi (AKA Boomer)

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 11-21-08

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 5 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Both are about 12 pounds

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: The last time I had Boomer weighed he was about 8 pounds.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): BNR

11. Price: $1,700.00

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I would prefer not to. You are welcome to drive to my home to get Boomer or I will meet you at the airport so you can fly him home in the cabin with you.

14. Any additional information you want to add: I was holding Boomer back as a possible show prospect but I believe he will mature over the standard in weight so I would like to place him as a pet. Boomer is a beautiful little Biewer, he has a full black saddle and tri colored head, white tail tip and 4 white legs. This little guy has personality plus and will win your heart at first glance...everyone falls in love with Boomer! He has a fantastic, thick silk coat that doesn't tangle, mischief in his eyes and a little smile on his face but don't let that fool ya...he's an ornery little boy who loves to play! Boomer is up to date on his shots and he is kennel trained, he sleeps all night but when it's time to go out in the morning he barks to let you know. He walks well on a leash and is trying hard to get over the car sick stage.

This is a pet price only for Boomer...he will be sold on a neuter contract or he will be neutered before leaving my home at the expense of the new owner. Please give me a call or email me if you would like to know more about Boomer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baby boomer.jpg (82.8 KB, 280 views)
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!