View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieMom90 View Post
Hello Yorkie friends!

This is my little boy Prosper. I bought him from a show breeder and I would really like to get into showing. He will be my first show dog (if he can be shown) and I need some info 1) If he is show quality at all. His parent's had the correct steel blue coloring and I am thinking he will too. He is 19 weeks old now and his blue is coming in. He is about 3lb. now so I am thinking he will be around 4.5-5lb. full grown. Does anyone have any tips or anything on how to get his coat shinier? We might have his first match show next month and I want him to look amazing. Please don't be nice about this...just say if he is anything any of you would consider showing. Thanks for your time!
P.S- He wasn't cooperating well in the pics and I couldn't get him to stack right...
can you trim his ears on the tips and edges? You asked but no just looking at him now, I would have to say I wouldn't consider showing him. But don't be disheartened because they can change so much. i finished a dog last year that a few people told me couldn't be finished. i set out to prove them wrong. LOL
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!