View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
postalmom1987
Senior Yorkie Talker

I took my four month old Krystal to a car show and cruise lask weekend. I had bought her a harness before I left and attached it in the house,but the cat just thought it was his play toy. She had never been outside with a leash on. She was so funny since she would just lay down and turn into a dead weight. She wouldn't budge. That was on the first day. On the last day, the second time I tried she actually walked around in her directions. She would still sit if I tried to get her to go the way I wanted. So I didn't push and she would walk a little. When we got home I put it back on her and she practically pulled me up to the door(I guess she knew she was home.) Tonight I tried again to walk her(after dark and the record heat we had) with her daddy and me to the mail box and back. She didn't make the mail box, but she would "dash" at a brisk pace for a short distance and then stop. Once she stopped short in front of me and then baked up between my legs. I thought I'd step on her if I moved. She made it back to the house. I'm going to keep this up. Just short trips till she more comfortable. Good luck with Coco.
postalmom1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!