View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #15
Layla84
Yorkie Talker

Love I lost my Layla on Friday....

I am so sorry for Tilly and you. It is the hardest thing I have had to go through. I got Laya when I was 16. Right after my Dad died suddenly of a heart attack. I know it's not the same, but I am grieving Layla like I did my Dad. She was only 8. On thursday we took her in because she was acting weird. They thought it was her knees. Then it was a neorological disease,maybe GME. Then it was her liver. She had a liver shunt and I couldn't afford surgery. It was so hard all week! I was so hopeful... Then on Friday when I woke up I thought it wasn't right. I called work and we took her in at 9. Then when we got home and she had a seizure(again). Then another one that did not stop. I didn't know it would be within a week. I can tell you that it was hardest watching her go through that almost more so then letting her go. I was a basket case all week and now I just miss her alot. She left behing her friend Gizmo. We got him to breed with her 7 years ago. I wish I hadn't because now her pups might have this terrible disease. I just don't know how to dael with his loss. He still looks behind him where she always was. I hope you feel better day by day and you did the right thing by not being selfish for your girl to stay with youhwen you knew it was better for her to go. I believe they will watch over us and we will see them again.
Layla84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!