View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
Wabbit
Love my little flowers
Donating Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblab View Post
OMG! I'm mortified, want to talk about a REALLY BAD TYPO!!! Yeah I meant MONKEY (as in the cute brown animal)!!!! <--- The cute version of this. I still can't believe that, ugh I'm just beet red over here!

Let me redo my first post: Zoë loves all things monkey, as that's one of the most used nicknames we use for her! I made her a monkey dress, a monkey bed, and a monkey toy! She even has a monkey charm on her harness!

Other than that theme we sometimes go with there was nothing else I can think of that I forgot to mention. We're just thrilled to be participating and I know we will just simply love anything our buddy will send!

THANKS so much for that post!!!!!! I SO NEEDED TO LAUGH MY HEAD OFF!!!!! WE all figured out what you meant!!!! BUT IT still is REALLY histerical....when you think about it!!!!
I was like WOW SHE HAS A SET of (*&^% on her!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! LOL

SOOOOOOOO funny I loved it!!

Uhm the only thing I need to say to Daizy's SB...is She is happy with anything!!!! (ok well except treats...she's VERY VERY picky...so who knows!!!!

And I might have said "nothing from china" the only thing I meant by that...was nothing painted....and cheap rubber like...otherwise she likes all kinds of squeakies, even rubber ones...and she especially LOVES to destroy furry toys and things that make NOISE!!...lol

HAVE FUN...and She will LOVE ANYTHING you want to send!!! The biggest hits with her and Tulip have been the toys...they don't care about anything else!!! LOL
RIP Honey Rose & Jasmine

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 04-20-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!