View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 06:26 AM   #1
Honeypaute
No Longer a Member

Default Introduction + My Puppy Mill Surivor

I wanted to say hello and introduce my furbabies. I have two 2 year old Yorkies.

Tater is a 2 year old male. I have had since September of 2007. He was 7 months old and had been purchased from a breeder then abandoned at a vet's office then rehomed to a family who had no time for him and were very physical in their discipline, fortunately instead of allowing it to continue they allowed me to adopt him from them. He is now a happy, go lucky little guy. He is so sweet and affectionate towards those he knows. Though he is timid around new people, he truly loves other dogs.

Cosette also 2 years old and is a puppy mill survivor. I made a long trip to adopt her on Saturday. Her personality is amazing, and was what made me pick her. The rescue I got her from had her, her sister (who was absolutely beautiful), another 2 year old Yorkie Female, and an 8 month old Yorkie Female with a prolapse. It was so difficult to choose, but this little girl was calm while playful and even though she had not been handled by humans was very sweet and affectionate. It has been interesting to watch her come out of her shell over the course of the past few days. She is in desperate need of a bath and grooming but still has to wait since she was just spayed. Will keep you updated with pics and info as she progresses.
Attached Thumbnails
Introduction + My Puppy Mill Surivor-2008124411.jpg   Introduction + My Puppy Mill Surivor-cosette1s.jpg  
Honeypaute is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!