View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 01:47 PM   #58
wd6474
YT Addict

i paid 750.00 for my lucky and would do it again in a heart beat. i will be honest and say hes bigger than what i set out for. hes 8 pounds at 6 months but i love him love him love him. people just like to have something to say. the other day i was in petco taking pictures and there was another yorkie there also around 9 pounds at 10 or 11 months. this lady behind us said you guys have some big yorkies is this a new breed of yorkies b/c ive never seen purebreds over 5 pounds. the other yorkie lady went out of her way to educate her on the weight range and how people breed for tinies to get lots of money. personally i wouldn't waist my air explaining to someone asking me a question in such a rude way.. i just looked at her 100 pound dog and said compared to your dog my boys a little runt and turned around to wait for my turn. but as far as price i have purses that i paid more for than my boy as a matter of fact i have a louis vuitton purse i paid a little over 1500 for that i bought to wear to a wedding and have not use it since(that was 2 years ago). its in its case in my closet along with a gucci,coach,db ect......i believe life is to short if you want something and you can afford it then get it and enjoy it.....dont let people make you question your decisions
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!