View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default Can anyone help this little Female?

This is not my Dog I saw this ad on craigslist.Columbus Ohio area. someone who's trying to find a home for this female Yorkie and she keeps getting flagged. so Ill post her full ad on here in case they flag her again.cause this little girls needs to find a good home, I also emailed this person telling them to come here to YT so she can get some help in rehoming her or maybe a good rescue.

Female Yorkie WHY FLAG???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-awpjf-1130358090@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-19, 8:12PM EDT

Because these flaggers could careless if these animals are re-homed to good families

Thier main purpose in life is to judge people than call them jerks,idots and such.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-snrkh-1130253045@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-19, 6:52PM EDT

I am a little at a loss as to why this was flagged! I am saying she CAN'T be bred, asking a vert low cost, and saved this dog from being euthanized , spent 4 months socializing her and potty training her and now all I want is to find her a family. So what is wrong with that??? Some one is a moron, that is all I can say. Here is the ad. If anyone knows what is wrong with it PLEASE feel free to email me and let me know. Thanks!

I have a wonderful little yorkie for adoption. She is 6 years old and lived most of her life in a kennel as a breeding dog. We got her in January and have been socializing her ever since trying to get her ready for a home of her own. When she came to us she was indescribably scared and hid in the corner of her crate crying all the time. Now she is loving and comes to us with her tail wagging. She is mostly potty trained, will use pee pads when she can't hold it, but goes out with the other dogs and potties out side. She has some health issues from living in a kennel, including severely rotten teeth and chronic ear infections. She will come with her medicine for her ears, and as far as her teeth goes, our vet recommended cleaning them and they would probably fall out. She is able to eat fine and is a very sweet dog, she just needs someone who will love her for the rest of her life. She is not fond of children as they scare her very badly and I think she would do better as the only dog, although she gets along fine with our other dogs, I just feel sorry for her because they scare her sometimes. She does not go all the way into heat anymore and is not breedable for anyone who wants her for that reason. She has been through alot and now just needs a family. She is a wonderful dog and deserves someone who will love her in spite of her not being perfect. She is not very playful ( because no one ever played with her in her life and she doesn't know what is going on when you try to play with her) she mostly just loves to cuddle and have someone pet her. Please give her a chance! She is what they call silver and cream. She is beautiful. We have over $200 in her and are asking $100 to ensure a good home.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!