View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #8
GroomerBeth
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysweetbabies View Post
The vet told me not to use anything but Dawn dishwashing liquid on them til they were at least 3 lbs. Rosco and Bo are 3 lbs., but Daisy is just 1.4lbs. That why I was wondering if this shampoo is safe to use on her?

I wouldn't dream of using Dawn dishwashing liquid on any small dog and would question any Vet that says too. Its just to harsh for their skin. Look what it does to our hands when we use it.

Ok, look at it this way....dawn is used to remove grease from your dishes AND is also used to remove oil/grease from birds that have been affected by oil spills in the ocean. Now if your dogs dont fall into those 2 catagories I'd stay away from using any dish detergent.

There are many wonderful dog shampoos and you have picked one of the best to use (Espree)Its totally safe! Also if you still have concerns about using Espree, contact them and talk to them about your concerns. They will answer any of your questions, I'm sure they'd be happy to help you! BTW.. they are online if you need their contact info.
GroomerBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!