Thread: introduction
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
SamesYorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default introduction

Hi I am Sara but go by Sam I have recently re-started breeding yorkies after the loss of a full litter and near miss w/ the momma.
I blamed myself.
so later I started fresh new momma as I had spayed the 1st when we did the c-section; she was much better quality and was built better.

I now have had 5litters. I am wanting to retire my 1st litter females that I kept.

I have learned so much in the past 6 years I developed my type and have even taken to showing although I don't care for all the he said she said and I dont belive in the dying of dogs I want to know what I actually am making not creating.

I am a vet tech and my biggest concern is health then standard I hear almost daily of people with major health issues with their dogs I dont want any mine to be one of those dogs!
I love my babies and want only the best homes I do all that I can to insure it.

I have worked in rescue so I base alot of my "ways" on that.
I feel honesty is best!

I have seen so many yt's in pet stores that they say they'll only be so big but I know better ...why lie? then people who wanted a tiny who turns out big then what ?!! they get rid of them? I dont want that. Not to mention all the health issues that go along with those poor pups. Yet people want to just go shoping insead of adopting.

thanks for having me and my kids:
Ali 6yr, Mia 4yr, Deja 2yr, Isis 2yr, Pico 2yr, Einstein 1yr, Primo Tito 8 months, new baby girl 6 months SHE NEEDS A NAME
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!