View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
Bonnie's Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Mother's Day ~ May 10, 2009

The Southern Cheesestraw Co. is a wonderful place to order something special for the loving Mother(s) in your life! If you don't know which item Mom would like best, Cheesestraws, Turtles, or Cashew Brittle, then send her a Sampler...that way she can try them all and pick a favorite! If you are the Mom, then why don't you give them a hint and send a link to The Southern Cheesestraw Co. and tell them which one you like best I know my husband and sons love it when I send them links to things I would like for my birthday, Mother's Day, etc. You will need to have your orders placed by April 30 to ensure delivery in time for Mother's Day!

<---------------- See how good it looks! They taste even better

Summer is coming soon so remember us for all those Birthday gifts, Graduation gifts, and other gifts you may need. You will also want to make sure that you stock up on our items for that summer family vacation, or my favorite, Girls Weekend Away!

If you are hosting a Baby or Wedding shower, remember to order Cheesestraws!

I want to thank all of you that have placed orders with me! Please remember to stop by and leave a comment telling me what you thought!

Louise

SouthernCheesestraws on Etsy - Southern Cheesestraw Co.

Last edited by Bonnie's Mom; 04-19-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Bonnie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!