View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
Yorkie_Mama
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
oh man, i'm sorry. i understand your frustration. I'm currently attending grooming school and am surprised at how bad shih tzus are for grooming. it really does make you want to call them the other name. When working as a vet tech shih tzu's never gave me a problem but now that i'm grooming i'm seeing a whole other side. i was shocked at first and asked my instructors about it. she said a lot of shih tzus are like this. i've groomed a few so far that are sweet as can be on the floor but as soon as you put them on the table to groom they try to bite.
I have been bit by 4 shi*sigh* tzus this year alone this one was just MEAN it bit me two times and I am overly soft with the dogs .. I dont want to pull out matts and hurt them .. This guy didnt even have any mats He didnt want his feet messed with .. I get so agro with Breeders who dont prepare the Puppies or there new owners Desensitization is key and I love the little ahhm s**t tzs just not there quick bite response .. I had the cutes little puppie today whos owners are desensitizing him to the goomer YAAAAY
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!