View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
RyanMc
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Wedding Day Should I be Upset?

Well let me start by saying my daughter did not want a big wedding. The groom's parents wanted a large wedding with all six of her kids in it. My daughter so I didn't say anything, but I'm paying for it.

At the rehearsal groom's parents brought six extra people only to watch,after we sat down for dinner keep in mind there was 20 people there. Dinner was finished and I went to check on my son when I got back everyone was gone and the waiter said are you paying the bill 480.00 later when mentioned to the groom's parents they said they would pay half. I'm starting to get upset now.

A few days before the wedding the groom's parents were ask if they had ordered there tux's and they said no and ask if we would do it. Three tux's ordered and it cost 35.00 extra for each tux for being late. The wedding was at 3 at 2:30 I received a call from S&K advising tux's had not been picked up. Parents were called and they advised that it was to much money and they were buying there own suits.

Three o'clock now no groom's parents or kids waiting 45 minutes they showed up like nothing was wrong. I'm really mad now, also one of there daughters had on a white dress, I'm a guy but I thought you did not do that. After everything I told the groom's parents the tux's had to be paid for anyway and they advised that they were not going to pay for them. So I had to go and pay the 400.00 for the tux's they did not pick up.Should I be mad? Here is a picture of my daughter I love her to death but I was not happy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dad Lauren.jpg (69.5 KB, 197 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!