View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
eauxbehv
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default RIP My Lil' Sweet Pea-April 13, 2009

I am beyond devastated my Sweet Pea (4 yrs old) drowned in our pool on Monday. I have so scared about our pool and Sweet Pea for a long time because she loved to get in and swim and chase the ducks in it. I had a rule that when my son left for school or anyone left the house I wanted my Yorkies locked in the house so I didn't have to worry about them at work. On Monday my son rushed and didn't check to see if Sweet Pea was in the house. Well she wasn't. My male Sebastian was in the house and Sweet Pea was locked outside. When my son came home from school he found her dead in the pool. As a family we are devastated, all i hear is her calling to me 'MOMMIE HELP ME..SOME HELP SWEET PEA PLEASE". I do not blame my son at all he picked her out and loved her so much as we all do. My other Yorkie looks for her everywhere and must have heard her struggle because he runs outside looking around the pool. How am I going to move on, my heart is broken. When she was a pup i nursed to back to health because she was sick and I promised her I would ALWAYS KEEP HER SAFE. She was such an angel, the sweetest dog I every had. I am just broken and grief stricken.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!