View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 03:59 AM   #15
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansmom
I feel like a real idiot! I've been thinking Susan is for sure cottony all this time, but now I remember there's such a thing as puppy coat! All puppies are fluffier than they are as adults. Where has my brain been? OK, now I'll just be patient and see how she turns out and wait for her hair to part. Lately I've been thinking, well maybe she's not as cottony as I thought. Now I see why I've been revising my opinion. What a dolt! You'd think I'd never had a puppy before. But I have an excuse. I'm so in love, I'm twitterpated and can't think straight!

I love that you are twitterpated Bentley has the strangest coat...his whole head and half way down his back parts and is as silky as it can be...but the lower half of his back is more cottony The pups are almost seven months old now and their hair is starting to part really pretty. It's looking like it's going to be silky but I don't know if you can tell for sure this eary. Bitsy's is more silky all over and keeps a part all the time. She's four years old.

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!