View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundford View Post
My dog suffered a bout with intestinal vomiting and diarehha. She had to be put on IV fluid and antibiotic therapy for 4 days. She was given nothing by mouth during that time. When speaking with he vet regarding restarting her previous food, the Vet was a bit disturbed because our Bella was the 4th dog in three weeks she had treated for stomach problems that was consuming Rachael Ray's new kibble.

Anyone else have any good or bad experiences with it?? It is the ONLY dog food my dog has ever eaten on a daily basis. She loves it. I would hate to take it away, but my vet has given me cause for concern.

Feedback would be appreciated. Thank You.

If you vet has seen 4 dogs in three weeks suffering from problems that have eaten this food, it could be a bad local batch, but this would cause me great concern. I may not change if I was the only one, but if 3 other people in the area had problems with it, I would switch no matter how much my dog liked it. We don't often hear of problems, unless there is a death that can be attributed to the food, and it's sometimes hard to do this. People don't usually see vets, unless their dogs get really sick. Dog food companies have different quality controls, and it sounds like they are having a problem with this food. I think you are really lucky your vet told you about this, and I would find another food ASAP.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 04-16-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!