View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143julz View Post
I KNOW how you feel, and what you are going through with hubby. I'M SORRY
I lost my Julz on Halloween, i had her for almost 15 yr. I had love in my heart to have 2 yorkies, b/c i knew it would be the death of her... we didn't..
I like you, don't have kids, she was my kid, my life, my heartbeat!!
We knew the end was near during the last 2 mo of her life. I knew i had to start my research(breeders) then in order to save my own life b/c Julz death was going to be mine.
The feelings, pain, emotions you are feeling now, became to unbearable for me. (Which became my husband's) I was stopping in pet stores just to hold one and be kissed on the face. We went to see our first yorkie, 2 wks after we put Julz to rest. The more we saw, the harder is was to go home to an empty house.
We ended up falling in love w/ "DUDLEY" on NOV 17th . We went back a week later to bring him home THAT WAS NOV 22, we couldn't deny the love we BOTH felt.
Words cannot describe what he means to us and how much he has helped the void.
I don't know of a day gone by that i don't think of JULZ and how much i miss her. It's because of her that has allowed us to love Dudley.
I hope your husband come to realize your pain (or soon it may become his) and find a place in his heart to allow another love in your lives..
Sorry this is long...
Ok...time for me to get out the tissues. This is beautiful and heatbreaking at the same time. I've not yet had to feel this pain, nor do I look forward to it at all. But I do feel it for each of you who have lost your furbabies. I read the threads and are usually so sad for the owner that I don't know what to say. RIP little Jag. Your momma misses you so....
KJLive is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!