View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #5
PiePiper
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm so sorry for the loss of Jag. I do know what you are going through. Last March I loss my 13 year old Yorkie Chipper to bladder cancer. The hardest thing I ever did was make the decision to let Chipper go. I cried and cried and when I thought I was cried out I started again. I didn't want another Yorkie because it wouldn't be Chip. After a couple months I realized I wasn't going to be able to move on until I got another baby to love. I started checking out breeders and found one that was due to have a litter in a few weeks. Finally I stopped crying and started moving forward. When the puppies were 6 weeks old I went and looked at the puppies. That's how Piper came into my life. All the puppies looked alike but this little girl kept running up to me, climbing in my lap and playing with me. I would pick up another puppy and she'd move right in. She seemed to be saying Pick Me!, Pick Me! A few weeks later I brought Piper home. I love this little girl just as much as I did Chipper. I'll always love Chipper and never forget him, but Piper has wiggled her way right into my heart.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!