View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 04:33 AM   #12
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandawash View Post
I felt bad, because after I responded, I read your op and saw that they fight over them. Bad babies!! I only give mine their bullies in their crates, or Ranger won't settle down until he gets his baby brother's

Quick question- do they always have bad breath or is this a new thing?
So mine aren't the only greedy little piggies

They've always had bad breath They both had retained puppy teeth removed when they were spayed, so that's not it I really should brush their teeth more, I do it twice a week at least, but they HATE it and it's especially hard with Miss Luna because her mouth is so darned small. They also both get spritzed with PetzLife. Their teeth appear to be pretty clean, though they could be better. I hate to have a dental done on them (they've had two so far) and it doesn't seem to help anyway, their breath still stank after those dentals, and I hate putting them through that anyway Not to mention that I just cannot afford the expense. I don't think it's anything medical, as they had the BEST breath when I was giving them the Hartz dental biscuits. I was so disappointed when they started itching, then I read the box and realized they had corn in them.

I'll look for those Zukes bones, and try to be better about brushing their teeth more.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!