View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj125 View Post
Aww Michele - it's soo good to see pictures of Lacy & Rylie!!!

Lacy looks goood!!! I'm so glad she's been feeling better! She's still got that look in her eyes. I love the new outfits that Cynthia made for you. Did you do the bows? Love the crystals! Are they 7/8" ? The pink and black one is awesome!!!

Rylie is as handsome as ever. What a sweetie! I love the picture of him with his head down. His coat turned out sooo nice. What are you using on them? Anything new?

I don't know how you do it. You have a job, go to school and take such good care of these two babies - all by yourself! You've done a wonderful job Michele!

Thanks for posting all of the pictures. I sure have missed seeing your duo. Besides, I have to make sure that Mia & Max are keeping up with them (clothes)
Thanks Yes I made the bows with the crystals on them and the zebra bow. They are 7/8in but I've made a 5/8 bow with crystals before too.

I usually use the John Paul Oatmeal shampoo on them and have just been using Herbel Essence strengthening conditioner. Sometimes I'll use some Chris Christensen shampoo stuff but it has more steps. I always use Chris Christensen Ice on Ice before I brush out and blowdry too. I love the Ice on Ice!

I don't have a job..we're in school from 8-5 almost every day. LOL I dont know how I do it either..I'm just hoping I'll make it through finals
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!