View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Default Spring/Summer Birthday Bash & Meet-Up

Ok Central Texas, are y'all ready for a Spring/Summer Birthday Bash and Meet-up???

We had so much fun at our Valentine meet-up that we are now planning a birthday bash for the babies with Spring/Summer birthdays to coincide with the meet-up scheduled for May 9th in Bryan/College Station at Gayla's (Layla's Mom) house. We would like for everyone, that can, to attend the meet-up even if you are not part of the birthday bash. The more the merrier.

If you would like to be part of the birthday bash, let me know and your babies' name will go in a drawing for a secret birthday buddy. This way we are not buying for all the birthday babies but just your secret birthday buddy.

Since we have some out-of-towners, I will conduct the drawing, since Gayla said I know how to keep a secret, and apparently during our last birthday bash, some of the mommies told each other who they had.

If your baby has a Spring/Summer birthday and you would like to be part of the birthday bash please pm me as soon as possible.

If you plan on attending the meet-up and would like to bring a food/snack item for everyone to enjoy please reply to this thread.

Thanks and I hope too see y'all there!!!
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!