View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #12
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell820810 View Post
I got excited tonight when I got the call because they werent supposed to ring to the weekend, but I am still feeling very nervous and apprehensive.

It is a totally different feeling to when I went looking for Millie, but I think that is natural. I still feel guilty, I worry that other people will be thinking I can forget about Millie so quickly, I worry about what Millie would be thinking of it.

But that sort of stuff can just eat you up, and everything spare minute I have when I am not working, or doing stuff about the house, I am thinking of Millie. I need this new pup to focus myself on something else. I will never forget Millie, but for some reason, she was not meant to be with us for long.
I know for a fact that Millie is smiling down, happy that you're going to have a new baby to love. I believe it's a tribute to how much you loved her that you want to find another. There's not one person on YT who thinks you're forgetting Millie quickly - we know you will NEVER forget her. Somehow, someway, God brings these little beings to us just at the right times. I think it wonderful you've found one to bring home! Good luck - and we'll want to see lots of pictures!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!