View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 05:17 AM   #1
Jemma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default OMG, Jemma is not eating!!!!!

I don't understand this. This all happened when my granddaughter was here.
I picked up my granddaughter on Sunday and had her spend the night. No matter how I tried to calm both she and Jemma, they played, played, played. I did take Jemma and put her in her puppy pen to give her a rest for a couple hours.
Note that Jemma eats every morning at 6-7 and at night at 5. Doesn't leave any food behind.
When my granddaughter was here, she kinda nibbled at her food. OK, she's excited and it's throwing her off a little. Monday took her home. That night Jemma didn't it. Yesterday just a nibble. This morning no. I even tried to hand feed her. She took it, stood there, dropped it on the floor. She was playing yesterday but I kinda restricted it a bit because I was worried about her playing too much and no food. Exhausting herself.
So I gave her a little nutra- cal. It's only the 2nd time I ever gave it. First was when she first came home.
I do have a can of dog food that I keep on hand. I'm thinking of putting a little in her food to intice her. No, I stand corrected, I AM going to give her some. I thought after the nutri she would have perked up.
What do you all think could have happened all of a sudden????
My baby is really scaring me because she has always been a excellent eater never going off her food.
Be nice with your comments now, lol

Carol and baby Jemma
Jemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!