Thread: Please help us
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
Lucia
Twinkle & Wicket's Mum
Donating Member

Cry

I'm so sorry to hear that Allie missing...you must be going mad with worry

When Twinkle went missing I made some flyers on my computer and put one through every door in the neighbourhood and beyond. Put them on lamp-posts, fences, under car windscreen-wipers etc. On the flyers mention that there is a reward, but don't specify an ammount. I've also heard the suggestion before of stating that your baby has an illness that requires medical treatment (even if it's untrue), that way if someone has found Allie and intends to keep her, they might decide it's not worth the hassle if she's sick and return her.

Is it possible to get an announcement on your local radio? in your local newspaper?

I found local kids to be very helpful: I handed flyers to the older kids getting off the school bus, and they formed a search party - the reward I mentioned was their incentive.

Get neighbours to check their sheds and garages - I've heard lots of times of peoples dogs and cats going into peoples gardens and accidentally getting shut in a garage or shed.

Check shelters and your local vets everyday incase someone has found your baby and taken her there.

I'm sure there are other members with more suggestions, but these are few ideas. Your heart must be breaking I pray that Allie is home in your arms soon safe and sound xxx xxx xxx
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!